Yuwanda Black ,a successful freelance writer has launched her home course on how to launch a career as freelance writer. And her choice of niche is still wide open nad less competition.
About Yuwanda Black
Hello and welcome. My name is Yuwanda Black and I’m a freelance writer, author and web entrepreneur. Note: Learn how I self-published 50 ebooks on Amazon in one year.
My primary freelance niche is SEO writing. In addition to this, I also provide a range of other writing services — from press releases to sales letters to blog posts.
Note: Get the ebook that details how I make my living online. The subscription box is just to your right. Subscribe and the ebook will automatically be sent to you. You can download and read it immediately. It’s totally free!
My Businesses
New Media Words is my SEO Content Writing and Distribution Firm. I also publish and write practically all of the material for this site, InkwellEditorial.com, the #1 site on the web for information on how to start, grow or maintain a freelance writing business.
I blogged at InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com for 4+ years, before folding it into this all-inclusive site. The blog (and this site) mostly dispense first-hand information about how to start a successful freelance writing career. I also publish a niche blog on SEO writing.
Published Author
I have published over 50 e-books on freelance writing and small business; authored hundreds of articles on the business of freelance writing; and developed and teach two online freelance writing e-courses; one on general freelance writing and the other on SEO writing.
Have a freelance blog/website? Need articles on freelancing, self-publishing, SEO, internet marketing, etc.? You can find free articles for reprint on YuwandaBlack.com, my personal article directory. All articles there are written by me.
My Professional Background/Credentials
I have been in publishing since 1987 and a freelance writer since 1993. I’ve been on both sides of the hiring desk as an editorial professional.
I worked in legal publishing as a copy editor and Publication Operations Specialist from 1987-1997. And, I owned/operated Inkwell Editorial, an editorial staffing and recruiting agency in New York City, from 1996-2004. I repositioned the business as an online information portal for editorial and creative professionals (primarily freelance writers) in December 2004.
In 2000, I developed and co-taught a Chicago-style copyediting course, which was attended by individuals and Fortune 500 executives alike. I also created and taught a web development and marketing course at Borough of Manhattan Community College in New York City (2001).
A long-time, serial entrepreneur, I have been featured in numerous magazines, newspapers and online outlets, among them: Entrepreneur.com’s small business magazine Be Your Own Boss; Black Issues Book Review magazine (Sept-Oct 2004 issue); Savoy Professional magazine (Spring 2005 issue); The Chicago Tribune; The Wall Street Journal’s RealEstateJournal.com; and the noted online business journal GreaterDiversity.com, to name a few.
Education/Other
I have an AA in English, a BA in Sociology and completed one year of course study towards an MA in Criminal Justice at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City
I have also been a a self-syndicated small business columnist and small business/entrepreneurial advisor.
Her new ebook, How to make $250 or more per day writing simple 500 words article.
Her bold statement on this book:
If you can read and write, you can easily make $100-$250+/day -- every day -- as a freelance writer from the comfort of your home. And, I'll prove it to you.
Click here to view more details






0 comments:
Post a Comment